LED street light with smooth back self-cleaning design to avoid the accumulation of dust and bird droppings, power includes 20w, 30w, 50w, 60w, can be used to replace 70w-150w high-pressure sodium lamp, high performance but competitive price, suitable for the height of the lamp pole 5-7m community roads, rural paths, etc.
Wide power range: 20W~60W.
In special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
Smart design, low transportation costs.
A smooth body would greatly diminish dust accumulation and bird droppings heap up.
High Lumen output up to 160lm/w with high-quality LED chips.
Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. 1-10V, photocell.
Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
ENEC/ CB/ CE/ RoHS/ IK10 /IP66 /LM79
5 years limited warranty available.
Roads, Street, Highways, Parks, gardens, Residential areas
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030|
|LED Chip Quantity||3030: 80pcs|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||156 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||3120 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70(80 optional)|
|Color Temperature||3000 or 4000 or 5000 or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type II Medium|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25℃|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body and Shell Materials||Die-cast aluminum; PC Lens|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ENEC,CB ROHS,LM80,LM79,IP66 IK10,ISTMT|
|Control Options||Photocell or Smart control|
|Color Options||Deep grey|
Nowadays, street lights are ubiquitous, lighting people's nighttime travel environments, and they are widely liked. The emergence of lights has resulted in significant changes in humanity. Do you know anything about the evolution of road lighting? What kind of illumination did ancient streets have?
The evolution of street lighting is a narrative of enterprise in the chase of light. Let's start with a brief history of street lighting evolution.
1. The wealthy of ancient Rome lit their doorsteps with vegetable oil lamps. Lighting, extinguishing, and observing the lights are the responsibility of special slaves.
The Mayor of London ordered all households to display lanterns outside during the winter evenings on February 2, 1417. This is the first government-organized public street lighting and the first kind of street lighting.
3.1802, Scottish inventor William Murdoch started an effort to improve street lighting efficiency. His gas light illuminates the Soho Foundry's facade and displays it to the public. London had its first street lit by gas lights five years later.
Baltimore was the first city in the United States to deploy steam lamps as street illumination. Paris was close behind in 1820.
The world's first arc street light was erected in Paris on 5.1878. Four thousand arc street lighting were erected three years later, essentially replacing the steam lamps on the lampposts.
Edison succeeded in creating an incandescent bulb using carbon fiber as the filament on June 6, 1879, which transformed the world and accelerated the development of street light bulbs.
7. In the 1930s, the low-pressure sodium lamp was created in Europe. These lamps have a moveable housing and a vacuum insulating layer, and they use low-pressure sodium vapor discharge to generate light.
8. In 1962, American Nick Holonyak Jr. invented the first visible light-emitting diode (LED).
9. In 1965, the American GE corporation created the high-pressure sodium lamp (HID), which outperforms the low-pressure sodium lamp in terms of color and efficiency. HID lights are still the most used form of street lighting on the globe today.
The modern LED has a longer life, generates brighter light, consumes less energy than HID lights, and is widely regarded as the most promising green lighting source of the twenty-first century. Although LEDs only made up a tiny percentage of American street lights a few years ago, their popularity is accelerating rapidly. With the fast ascent of LEDs as the world's most eye-catching new generation of light sources, HID street lights, like the preceding lights, may soon be obsolete.
11. Solar power production allows street lights to produce energy directly from natural light sources, as well as modern light sources such as LEDs, which are as strong as a tiger.
12. The notion of smart cities began gradually gaining traction throughout the globe in 1993. Many industrialized nations have aggressively pursued smart city development, organically linking public services such as water, electricity, oil, gas, and transportation in the city through the Internet. Responding to residents' demands in education, life, employment, medical care, and other areas, as well as improving government traffic management, environmental control, and other areas. A charging pile was mounted on the standard street light in the first smart street light, which was designed by a German business. In 2008, IBM presented the notion of "smart earth" before the Foreign Relations Council in New York, which sparked a rush to smart city building.
Although LED street lighting technology has advanced significantly. However, we all know that every kind of street light might fail at some point. What kinds of failures can occur while using LED street lights? What should we do if we have these setbacks? How can this be avoided?
Fault 1: LED street light does not light up
There are many reasons why the LED street light does not turn on, and you should investigate them first.
1. All LEDs are off
1) If the reason is a tripped mains protection switch, just turn it on. It's generally the LED drive power failure if it doesn't light up after being turned on.
2) The power supply for LED street lamps is weatherproof and sealed. It will be replaced if it is broken. The poor power supply protection feature will have a direct impact on the LED street lamp's quality.
2. For simply a portion of the damage, there are numerous possibilities:
1) If the LED street lamp power supply is multi-channel constant output, which group may be broken
2) The LED chip is bad, or the heat dissipation of the LED street light is bad, leading the LED chip to burn out.
Fault 2: The LED street lamp's brightness decreases.
Due to the low quality of the LED chip within the light source, decreasing the brightness of the LED street lighting may result in significant light attenuation. We strive to force street light manufacturers to utilize imported LED chips when selecting LED street lamps. Furthermore, some lamp beads within the light source may have burnt out, causing the brightness of the LED street lights to fade. In this scenario, we must examine the issue of the LED street lamp's capacitance or resistance.
Fault 3: After turning off an LED street light, it flashes.
If the light source continues to flicker after the LED street lamp has been switched off, the self-inductance current created by the LED street lamp may be to blame. To resolve this issue, purchase a 220V relay, connect the coil and light source in series, and the problem of the LED street light, not lighting will be resolved.
Because such and other problems of LED street lights are expensive to eradicate and maintain, we recommend taking safeguards. Look for more strong and more dependable manufacturers to purchase from. Before purchasing, check the product's quality by looking at the brand of each component, product inspection certifications and reports, and so on. MKLIGHTS is a producer of high-grade LED outdoor lighting fixtures with superb quality and first-class service that can alleviate the majority of your concerns.
The Sales Team You Can’t Resist
24/7 Online Support
Every inquiry will be replied within 2 hours or less
Pre-sale LED lighting consultation
Professional Technical Support
Quick after-sale service
Our Clients Say
These people are adorable. The led street lights I ordered have been working well so far, the mayor is very satisfied
David, Lights Contractor
I like work with this company. They are always prompt. So I don't need to do so much stock of flood lights for sale.
Kevin, Amazon LED trading
They have a professional team that can provide a wonderful lighting design, which is really helpful for promote Industrial lighting.
Pablo, LED distributor
Awesome to work with MKLIGHTS, It has been installed for 5 years and none of the led gas station lights failed, this is really amazing!