Tunnels have the advantages of shortening highway mileage, improving transportation efficiency, using underground space to save land, and maintaining the ecological environment. More and more highway tunnels, urban underground passages, river crossing tunnels, lake tunnels and other forms of tunnels are put into operation. and use. Tunnel lighting is different from general road lighting requirements. Tunnels also require lighting during the daytime, and the problem is more complicated than nighttime. The lighting system is one of the most important facilities in tunnel electrical and mechanical engineering, and it is also the basic guarantee for the safe passage of vehicles in the tunnel. The lighting control strategy and the lighting adjustment control system according to this strategy are important factors to ensure the safety, reliability, and energy saving of the lighting system.
Most of the existing tunnel lighting intelligent control adopts the timing control method, which mainly achieves the purpose of increasing or decreasing the number of working lamps by reversing different lighting circuits. Although this control method is simple and reliable, it does not fully consider the influence of environmental factors on tunnel lighting, such as weather conditions, tunnel ventilation conditions, traffic volume, and vehicle speed control requirements, etc., which cannot fully meet the requirements of tunnel lighting, and can High consumption. With the rapid development of semiconductor lighting technology, LED lighting lamps with high efficiency and energy-saving have been increasingly used in tunnel lighting systems. Compared with traditional lamps, LED lighting has the advantages of low power consumption, high reliability, and long life. It is an environmentally friendly and energy-saving green lighting source. MKLIGHTS Intelligent will propose the realization and application of LED tunnel lighting intelligent control system from the perspective of perfect control strategy, comprehensively analyze the requirements and characteristics of tunnel lighting, and provide a complete solution for high-power LED tunnel lighting intelligent control system.
In view of the high energy consumption of tunnel lighting schemes in the past, it is a good choice to use step dimming. This step dimming method is based on the LED light source. It can make the brightness of the lamp arbitrarily adjusted according to the needs, how much brightness is needed in the tunnel, how much brightness the lighting fixture provides, avoiding excessive illumination under the premise of meeting the specifications, and maximally saving energy.
I. System structure
The wireless control network consists of the GPRS network and ZigBee network. The components of the wireless intelligent street lamp control system are as follows:
A. Street lamp controller
Under the premise of limited routing depth and network capacity, it not only has the functions of the street light controller but also has the relay routing function.
The main functions are controlled street light switch, brightness adjustment, current acquisition, voltage acquisition, calculation power, and power factor. The single-lamp controller is divided into modular (in built-in luminaire) and plug-in (in built-in light pole), which meet the needs of street lighting companies and engineering companies. According to the project requirements, our SZ10 series single-lamp controller can reserve interfaces to realize human body induction control lights, illuminance control lights, rain and snow collection control lights, temperature and humidity acquisition control lights, and so on.
B, centralized manager (ZigBee coordinator + GPRS data transmission terminal)
The main functions are as follows:
(1) Receive and transmit all street lamp control signals, data records, alarm processing, etc. in the subnet. It is responsible for controlling the operation of the street light controller in the subnet, issuing the command of the system center to the street light controller, and feeding the street light controller and line information to the system center. The centralized controller is in the middle of the system center and the street light controller, and communicates with the system center through the GPRS mode, and communicates with the various street lamp controllers through the ZigBee communication protocol.
(2) It can realize the data collection of three-phase electric or single-phase electric current (three-way) voltage (three-way), active power, reactive power, power factor, and temperature; and has four-way loop switch control.
(3) The power can be halved synchronously in the middle of the night, and the light distribution characteristics of the lamps remain unchanged, avoiding the zebra effect that jeopardizes the safety of driving by the single-side turning off.
(4) The system design is simple, only two circuits are required, namely a basic lighting circuit and an enhanced lighting circuit. Basic lighting and emergency lighting; when the mains power is cut off, the power of all basic lighting is reduced to 10% of the rated power, thus ensuring uniformity of illumination.
(5) When the tunnel does not reach the designed vehicle flow, the lighting intensity in the cave can be reduced according to the specification. The reduction can be arbitrarily set according to the requirements to ensure maximum energy saving and avoiding the requirements. Excessive lighting makes the system truly realize the design concept of on-demand lighting that designers are pursuing.
(6) Compared with the grading dimming system, the system can save a considerable amount of cables, control boxes, and corresponding electrical costs.
Share the Post