Solar induction street lamp is used to light Streets, Highways, Parks, Gardens, and To Secure Boundary Walls of a Factory, School, and College Campus. Some remote areas such as College Campus, National Highway Roads, Parking Areas, Public Places in Villages such as Temples, Rivers, etc. do not get appropriate electricity as they are connected with the grid. All in one Solar Street Light is a boon for such places. It offers a perfect solution for the illumination of streets & squares and crossroads located in areas that are not connected to the power grid.
People also ask
What are the advantage of integrated solar street light ?
1. Easy to install. It may be installed as long as the screw can be tightened. It significantly reduces labor and construction expenses.
2. A compact construction and look.
3. Long service life. It is a high-tech item. The control system and various accessories are of high grade.
4. Energy savings and environmental preservation. It gets its energy from the sun. This conserves energy and reduces pollutant emissions.
5. Safety. There aren't as many wires, and there haven't been any mishaps involving electric shock or fire.
6. A wide variety of uses. Because solar energy is derived from nature, it may be utilized everywhere there is sunlight. It is appropriate for green landscape lighting, high-end mansions, and tourist attractions.
What battery is used for solar street light?
Most of our clients always want the most excellent battery for their new solar street lights, one that saves energy and money, has a long life cycle, and needs little to no maintenance. Many types of batteries are on the market, including Nickel Metal-Hydride, Lithium-Ion, Lithium Polymer, and Lead-Acid batteries. However, since they are tiny, we employed Ternary lithium batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePo4 batteries) in solar-powered street lighting.
How long do the batter last for solar street light ?when would i need to replace my solar battery? How often should this be done?
The batteries in integrated solar street lights typically last 5 to 7 years. However, if users operate the street light to its maximum performance capability, it is recommended that the batteries be replaced every three years. You may keep changing it as long as the device is still performing well.
Do solar street light work on rainy day or cloud day?
Solar panels and batteries are used to power solar street lighting. Its panel emits and transforms sunlight into electricity, while its battery stores energy. During the peak hours of the sun, your solar street lights charge, and the energy saved is utilized on rainy or overcast days, or when there is a power outage.
What are the maintenance requirement of the solar street light ?
Solar street lights are typically low-maintenance, but if you want to extend their life, you should consider following their basic care maintenance recommendations. Some people can self-clean, while others cannot. Keep the solar panel clean to prevent early damage that might impact its effectiveness. You may do a visual examination on a regular basis to verify that the solar panel is facing the right angle, that no stains or dust have collected, and that no water has been trapped within the pole.