With the continuous increase of vehicles, in order to meet the parking requirements, new buildings will consider adding a large number of parking lots to meet the parking needs, and parking lot lighting will surely become an important place for urban power consumption.
Table of Contents [hide]
1.2 Parking lot lighting intelligent system is seldom applied
2.The underground parking lot intelligent lighting control system solution
3.The underground parking lot intelligent lighting control system framework
4.Advantages of the wireless IoT technology control system in the underground parking lot
First, at present, many buildings have built underground parking lots. Due to the large area of these parking lots, poor light, and frequent vehicles entering and exiting, it is difficult to achieve automatic control of the internal lighting of the parking lot, but many lighting equipment uses long-term lighting. At present, most underground garages, and parking lots use high-energy light sources such as T8 fluorescent lamps, which not only cause huge energy waste, but also cause extremely strong light pollution, which brings a huge economic burden to property management.
Secondly, the number of voice control lights and infrared control lights is very small at this stage. However, the application of this kind of control is very small, unsystematic, not scaled up, technical content is not high, and development prospects are not very good.
The MLIGHTS AIOT underground parking lot intelligent lighting solution mainly applies Zigbee wireless technology to realize the dimming management function of a single lamp. Through the wireless network of Zigbee and GPRS, the system automatically obtains the various parameter states of the LED lights on the users computer, realizes automatic detection, and can judge the fault status, aging degree, and lighting status of the LED lights.
The management center system is the core function of the system, including data analysis, summary, storage, control command release and other functions, with inspection, equipment management, operation and maintenance management and related operation and maintenance report functions. The management center consists of a hardware communication server, a database server, a cloud platform, and related network equipment.
(1) The communication server The communication server directly receives the information uploaded by the network management, performs data analysis, data buffering, alarm processing, etc., and writes the data to the data server as needed. When the workstation needs data, the server sends a command to the network manager, and the network manager provides real-time data; when the workstation needs to execute an operation command, the server sends the command to the network manager for execution, and the server is also responsible for priority processing of alarm data. Send to workstations and handheld devices.
(2) Database server The data server is compatible with database software such as MYSQL, Oracle, SQL, server, and Sybase, and stores and manages system operation information, such as equipment information, energy consumption information, system settings, alarm logs, operation logs, and historical system operation data.
(3) Cloud platform On the cloud platform, operators can perform operations such as real-time data monitoring, real-time alarm processing, control command transmission, historical data query, and report printing.
Zigbee self-organizing network system includes lighting fixtures, centralized control manager and intelligent single-lamp controller.
(1) The main function of the centralized control manager is to receive and send all lamps, data records, alarm processing, etc. in the Zigbee ad hoc network. Responsible for monitoring the operation of lighting administrators in the self-organizing network, issuing system center orders to lighting administrators, and feeding lighting administrators and line information to the management center system. The network manager is in the middle of the system center, and the lighting manager is located in the self-organizing network. It communicates with the system center through GPRS/CDMA, TCP/IP, RS232, etc., and communicates with each lighting manager through the Zigbee communication protocol. communication.
(2) The main function of the intelligent single lamp controller is to control the switch, brightness adjustment, voltage, current, and power collection of the lamp. Lamp monitors are divided into modular (with built-in lamps) and external (with built-in poles), which can meet the needs of lighting companies and engineering companies.
(1) High energy saving advantages, greatly reducing light pollution.
(2) Modern management and easy control.
(3) Save management and maintenance costs.
(4) Energy saving.
(5) The underground parking light control system using wireless network technology can produce better economic and social benefits.
(6) Wireless network technology underground parking light control system. In addition to the characteristics of long life, high luminous efficiency, short start-up time, high color rendering index, low working temperature, and environmental protection of materials, typical LED lights have more prominent features.
(7) Humanized lighting, warm and safe. The wireless IoT lighting control system of the underground parking lot can automatically sense the movement of vehicles and people. When the system captures the signal of the underground parking lot, it automatically switches to bright work lighting, which lights up one by one to form a scene. Enthusiastically guide the vehicle to the corresponding parking space.
Share the Post
#1307, Building 4, Powerlong Plaza, Qingshanhu Sci-tech City, Lin'an, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, 311300
+86 130 7366 6093