With the acceleration of the pace of urbanization in the world, urban lighting construction has increasingly received attention as a function of reflecting the image of the city.
In urban lighting systems, how to save energy, improve the utilization rate of street lighting energy, and realize the intelligent upgrade of street lighting has become an urgent need to solve the problem.
Table of Contents [hide]
Inefficient timers can be replaced with flexible, individual controls.
By dimming unnecessary lights and diverting power away from faulty units, energy consumption can be slashed.
Maintenance work can be sped up through the real-time reporting of faults.
Installing controls as part of a pre-arranged LED upgrade makes good business sense.
Additional sensors and smart city infrastructure applications – such as smart parking, smart waste, and air sensors–can easily be added later.
- The timetable manually performs the operation of the switch lamp.
- The time control mode is based on time as the only basis for the switch lamp.
- The power carrier control is susceptible to the interference of the strong magnetic field of the power line.
- The GSM short message control must be controlled.
- Through the mobile phone, the cost is higher.
the operation results cannot be centralized monitoring, recording, and statistics, failing to meet the requirements of quantitative management, and the inspection and maintenance are extremely inconvenient and are not suitable for the development of urban modernization.
With the continuous advancement of modern urban construction work and the continuous implementation and implementation of the concept of smart city, the requirements for street lighting are getting higher and higher. How to remotely control the street lights on and off, the brightness adjustment, the street lamp inspection, and maintenance, etc. become an important direction of street lighting urban planning. In the field of wireless communication, Zigbee technology has received wide attention in the industry due to its low power consumption, self-organizing network, strong anti-interference, and large network capacity. According to the lighting control scene of the smart street lamp, ZigBee's technical advantages, the combination of the two can be said to complement each other.
As a pioneer in the field of Zigbee technology, MKLIGHTS AIOT has many successful cases in the field of urban intelligent lighting. MKLIGHTS AIOT has built many streetlight controllers and lighting intelligent gateways with Zigbee modules as the core through Zigbee technology.
• A large number of street lamp nodes in the control network according to the characteristics of the self-organizing network, strong anti-interference.
• large network capacity, and realize remote control of large-scale street lamps.
• Through the local tactical function of the gateway and the urban lighting management platform, it is easier, more convenient, more refined, and more energy-efficient to adjust the brightness and darkness of road lights and smart light poles.
• Road streetlight inspection and maintenance have always been a headache. However, after the intelligent upgrade, the street light controller will automatically report the fault data and display the location of the fault street light on the smart city management platform, so that the management of the street light changes instantly. It's simple.
|120w post top light fittings||80w post top light fixture||LED Street Light with smart controller|
|Smooth body 120w street lighting lamps||philips led street light 50w price||Europe style CLASS II 90w streetlight|
|56w post top lighting in Italy||90w smart street lighting in Italy||55W smart street lighting system in Slovakia|
|Smart Street Light in Vietnam||65w street lighting in Croatia||65w municipal street lighting in DUBAI|
Share the Post